At AVC Elite Training, we love muscle ropes. More than a cool retro fitness tool, we have six key reasons to incorporate muscle roping into our ongoing training.
- Muscle ropes are one of the most efficient ways to push your muscles and metabolism to another level at the same time.
- Your body will be challenged in a way that no cardio machine, free weight, or weight machine had ever done before.
- Muscle ropes will change your entire body composition and make it more defined, stronger, and give you more endurance.
- Mixing in short bursts of maximum heart rate muscle rope undulations and you will not only build muscle, but you’ll simultaneously rev that metabolism to “turbo speed,” incinerating fat and calories. Muscle rope training will elevate your metabolism like no other with a potential EPOC (afterburn) effect of 36 hours which means the calorie burn continues on long after your workout and on through your daily work and activities.
- Muscle Ropes will continually tax multiple muscles at once by instantly changing the workload from legs to shoulders, to the biceps and core. That’s 4 different muscle groups in one shot. Throw in some shuffles, squats, squat jumps, lunges and your body will be tapped out in no time getting killer results.
- And, last but not least….muscle ropes are FUN and NEVER boring, keeping our training fresh and challenging!
If you’re looking for great results, some killer challenges and never boring – always fresh and fun – training, come Ropin’ with the AVC Elite Training Crew. You won’t regret it!
I started training with Amy at AVC Elite Training in January 2014 primarily to boost in my exercise regime as part of my New Year’s resolution. Because of her adeptness, diverse training techniques, genuine concern and continued encouragement, I feel stronger physically, noticeably more energetic, and mentally healthier within only two months of participating in her Group Training Program.
Not only is Amy knowledgeable and experienced in how the body reacts to specific exercises, her contagious energy and infectious personality keep me highly motivated and make working out a great deal of fun!
The modifications Amy offered when needed were perfect for my workout the first couple of weeks, but now, because of the endurance I have built through Amy’s training, I am able to participate with proper technique without modifying the exercises.
Throughout the training, Amy personally monitors each trainee to make sure proper form is managed to prevent injuries and to get the best possible results from each movement performed. She is also very resourceful in offering nutritional advice for an optimum before and after training experience.
Amy’s Group Training Program has enhanced my life and I’m grateful to be part of her program!
Do you want to jumpstart your fitness and health like Susan? Check out upcoming small group training sessions and enjoy improved strength, energy and mental health.
I have been pretty active all my life, but I often found myself getting side tracked at the gym.
I wanted to do strength training, but I didn’t really know how to make sure I did it right – and that I targeted all the muscle groups.
When I first met Amy, and heard about her training, I was extremely intimidated–I was no athlete, and I felt like her training was way out of my league. I was so wrong!
Amy does an awesome job at making everyone feel comfortable at whatever physical level they are at.
There are always modifications – but she also knows how to push you farther than you thought you could go! I love that every single training session is different.
She is constantly throwing new challenges our way, and making it fun (hello jump sprawls!!!). Amy’s passion for what she does is obvious the minute you meet her. I have become more excited about fitness since starting her classes and my personal fitness level has increased more than I thought possible.
It has been so fun to see my running pace get faster as a direct result of this training! Thank you Amy!!!
Don’t get sidetracked by unfocused workouts. Put the AVC Elite Training Methodology to work for you and go farther and faster than ever, just like JoDee!
I am not a fitness enthusiast at all. I was a former high school athlete that has let the last 30 years go by and watched my once 155 lbs. frame balloon to over 215 lbs. I hit 50 years old and my health dictated that I needed to make a drastic change with my life.
I started with the trekking program first as it seemed like an easy way to get back into the swing of things. Coach Amy made the program fun and challenging and at the end of the program I was able to complete over a 30 mile course on Catalina Island!
Not bad…but it made me want to do more. So I joined the AVC Elite Training small group training sessions and I was hooked.
Amy’s expertise in workout design and structure ensured that we were all working our bodies in a safe, efficient and challenging manner.
My endurance, strength and body image has improved during my one year of the small group training format.
I think this is the best fitness program for the money BAR NONE. Thanks for all that you do for us trainees. You are truly motivating.
Check out upcoming AVC Elite Training Sessions and contact Amy today to reserve your spot in these challenging workout programs right here in Mesa, Arizona.