Fluid Performance drink mixes are designed using all-natural ingredients to supply efficient energy, buffer lactic acid and alleviate cramps during exercise. Fluid concentrates on providing a sports drink that has less sugar and more (high quality) electrolytes than most other drinks on the market. With less sugar and additives, Fluid is easier on your stomach and easier for your body to absorb.
Fluid vs. Other Sports Drinks
Serious athletes drink sports drinks such as Fluid for the combination of maltodextrin and fructose – in that order. The combination of maltodextrin and fructose equal a complex carbohydrate.This is vital for athletes as it increases the total carbohydrate transport, creating available energy and oxidation, in turn allowing you to exercise at a higher VO2 max once glycogen stores are depleted.
Artificial sweeteners, simple sugars (e.g. evaporated cane juice) and other mystery ingredients are common in many sports drinks. Despite research proving that ingesting large amounts of sugar, artificial sweeteners and mystery ingredients can cause major intestinal problems including diarrhea and/or cramping – not good news for any athlete or exerciser. (I’m sure some of you can attest to this effect first hand!)
Many people equate good taste with an artificially high sweetness level. By contrast, Fluid tastes light with a hint of sweetness while providing quality hydration.
Fluid contains no artificial ingredients, stimulants, colors or flavors. It is 100% natural and is gluten-free and lactose-free. Fluid contains the highest quality electrolytes minus the junk that is in so many other products.
It’s your body, so choose wisely. And, drink your Fluid!
Amy and I go way back…..about 15+ years of friendship/fitness.
Amy has vast expertise and knowledge about every aspect of working-out.
I have trained with her for small group conditioning, SportBox, Maximum Pump, trekking, running, and AVC Elite Training.
Amy has set up VO2 testing, recommended heart rate monitors & athletic shoes, introduced me to quality performance/recovery drinks & various products to help with fitness.
Everything she has recommended has been a benefit to me.
I am 60 now and still going strong. I am doing things I never thought I could do, such as trekking 20+ miles on Catalina Island, running a 10K, and working out (and keeping up) with others half my age.
Amy has always had faith in me that I “can do it,” despite my misgivings about my abilities. As I go through my journey to be fit and healthy, I am lucky to have Amy as an incredible amiga and trainer. I value her help and support, and her willingness to always remind me……”si se puede” (yes, you can).
Are you ready to achieve new fitness goals you never thought possible at any age? Contact Amy and get started!
Amy is the real deal…
Qualified, knowledgeable, hard-working, enthusiastic, funny, motivating. Her workouts are for people who ‘seriously’ want to challenge themselves.
And Amy ‘walks the walk’…
She does every rep in all three of her daily training sessions, and is still able to shout out instructions, encouragement and rep counts. It is amazing how great of shape she is in.
Amy’s experience and passion for fitness
[They] really show in her meticulously-detailed workout regiments that take into account all the variables and levels of her trainees.
No two workouts are the same and she has all the latest fitness equipment. [It is] always a challenging, fun, total workout.
But, the best part about Amy is that she really cares. She encourages – no, demands – constant contact with each of her trainees to see how they are progressing and constantly offers individual advice and encouragement.
For me, she has taught me that there is more to fitness than packing on muscle and doing some cardio.
I’m now a ‘total-body conditioning’ convert with a heart rate monitor, working on my range of motion, flexibility and core strength.
Fat-loss, strength and muscle tone all fall into line after that I’m learning.
I’ve known Amy since the sixth grade and she has not changed a bit. [She is] still passionate, funny, [and] hard-working. The only difference now is that she is a world-class trainer – and I’m not in the least-bit surprised.
Check out upcoming AVC Elite Training Sessions and contact Amy today to reserve your spot in this “world-class personal training” program right here in Mesa, Arizona.
These are the top 10 reasons why I love AVC Elite Training and Amy Van Cleve:
- Amy is a stickler for good form. She will ensure that you understand the moves you are performing and make sure that perfect form is consistently followed.
- The small group classes promote accountability and camaraderie.
- The workout programs are very challenging. You will welcome the end of the class.
- The warm-ups are as difficult as the workout programs. She implements Tabata moves (advanced form of cardiovascular exercise) for the warm-up which are designed to dove-tail with the workout program.
- Amy invests in the most up-to-date equipment utilizing TRX bands, gymnastic rings, kettlebells, dumbbells, Dyna-Max balls, Perfect Push up equip, etc. to work every muscle in your body.
- Squats and lunges!!
- Amy is concerned about each individual trainee and is keenly aware of their health issues to ensure that the trainee won’t be injured.
- Heart rate training, nutrition and hydration are all emphasized to give the trainee the most benefits possible from a workout session.
- She is constantly looking to bring on new programs to supplement the workout with more fun, like trekking, running, Tough Mudder training, etc.
- Most of all, the work-outs are fun and each one is different from the next. An hour and a half passes by so quickly and before you know it, you are exercised and happy.
Check out upcoming AVC Elite Training Sessions and contact Amy today to reserve your spot in these challenging workout programs right here in Mesa, Arizona.