Protein + Glutamine for Award-Winning Muscle Recovery
You’ve heard me talk about why to choose Fluid Performance over other sports drinks for optimal hydration, and now it is time to talk about recovery drinks. Fluid Recovery drink mixes were the first product Fluid made back in 2006.
Fluid Recovery is a fortified recovery drink with a 4:1 carbohydrate-protein blend. The protein comes entirely from whey protein isolate (the result is lactose-free and gluten-free). Fluid Recovery also provides glutamine, electrolytes and vitamin C and contains organic vanilla and Dutch processed cocoa in the Chocolate Wave flavor.
The benefits of FLUID Recovery are numerous. Ingesting Fluid Recovery within 30 minutes of training or a strenuous workout makes a significant difference in expediting the entire recovery and hydration process.
The Five Benefits of Fluid Recovery
- Energy Restoration: Simple & Complex Carbohydrates in optimal balance replenish muscle glycogen levels after exercise training and competition.
- Muscle Repair: Whey Protein Isolate repairs damaged muscle and aids in building new lean muscle.
- Reduced Aches & Pains: L-glutamine directly fuels the immune system, aids in tissue repair, and helps to manage exercise-induced inflammation.
- Reduced Cramping: Vital electrolytes lost during exercise are replaced and help speed absorption.
- Immune System Support: Vitamin C + L-glutamine help scavenge free radicals and nourish a stressed immune system.
It’s your body, so choose wisely in what you put into it with Fluid Recovery!