At AVC Elite Training, we love muscle ropes. More than a cool retro fitness tool, we have six key reasons to incorporate muscle roping into our ongoing training.
- Muscle ropes are one of the most efficient ways to push your muscles and metabolism to another level at the same time.
- Your body will be challenged in a way that no cardio machine, free weight, or weight machine had ever done before.
- Muscle ropes will change your entire body composition and make it more defined, stronger, and give you more endurance.
- Mixing in short bursts of maximum heart rate muscle rope undulations and you will not only build muscle, but you’ll simultaneously rev that metabolism to “turbo speed,” incinerating fat and calories. Muscle rope training will elevate your metabolism like no other with a potential EPOC (afterburn) effect of 36 hours which means the calorie burn continues on long after your workout and on through your daily work and activities.
- Muscle Ropes will continually tax multiple muscles at once by instantly changing the workload from legs to shoulders, to the biceps and core. That’s 4 different muscle groups in one shot. Throw in some shuffles, squats, squat jumps, lunges and your body will be tapped out in no time getting killer results.
- And, last but not least….muscle ropes are FUN and NEVER boring, keeping our training fresh and challenging!
If you’re looking for great results, some killer challenges and never boring – always fresh and fun – training, come Ropin’ with the AVC Elite Training Crew. You won’t regret it!
I have been training with Amy for almost a year now. I have tried many types of aerobics and/or circuit training type classes trying to find something that I enjoyed and challenged me. Since training with Amy, I have gotten my butt out of bed at the crack of dawn 2 days a week with a smile on my face!
I hate getting up early, but bubbly Amy with her TRX, muscle ropes, muscle jump ropes, tabata intervals, agility work, intense core work, squats and lunges, multitudes of strength work with dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, weighted bars and so much more, makes me want to get up and get going!!
Her guidance, individualized instruction and coaching all pushes each one of us to the limit, but in a safe way as she always places the primary emphasis on form and technique, providing modifications when needed and helping each one of us to be the best that we can be.
I am 42 years old and I am in the best shape of my life! I feel stronger each week as the training is ever changing. There is never a dull moment or an ignored muscle as our entire body is 100% engaged throughout every single session. The best part for me physically…I now actually have abs that are toned and visible!!! The hard work is worth it as the payback is huge!
Honestly though, one of my favorite parts of the training is seeing my AVC Elite Training Family each week. We share blood, sweat and tears (tears from laughing so hard) with our fearless leader Amy…otherwise known as “El Diablo!”
If you too want to defy aging and be your best at any age, discover the top 10 reasons to love training and contact AVC Elite Training to get started today!
So it’s like CrossFit? Nope, it’s better. Or maybe like HIIT? Well, that’s just part of it.
I get it. It’s a confusing fitness market with lots of gimmicks and get fit quick schemes.
So how do you tell the difference and pick something that gives you what you want?
Visible results, strength, health, encouragement and enjoyment.
AVC Elite Training is a comprehensive training program encompassing:
- Metabolic Resistance Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Agility and Plyometric Training
- Functional Training
- Core Control and Strengthening
Here’s the honest truth. Many people involved in training programs at this level don’t last. Great intentions are there at the beginning being backed by goals such as weight loss, improved fitness gains, sport’s performance enhancement or simply improvements in overall health. But people get distracted and busy with life or find excuses. And that’s ok, we’re not for everyone.
At this point, you might still be asking “What makes AVC Elite Training long term and not just a fad” like so many other training and workout programs?
Here’s my secret…
- Quality Instruction providing modifications and individualized instruction meeting the needs of each participant.
- Safety and injury prevention is always foremost while always keeping the trainee challenged. Too many people are getting hurt out there executing (or trying to execute) far too advanced movements being pushed by overzealous trainers that are only putting the trainee at risk for injury.
- Science based programming that follows proper progression striking the fine balance of pushing the trainee past their comfort zone while achieving success and results!
- A friendly, positive, motivating and supportive environment. Everyone encourages one another.
- FUN! We take our training seriously, but always keep a sense of humor providing lots of laughs. This is a rare quality when executing this type of challenging work among a group. Take out the fun factor and the training becomes like most others out there….pure drudgery!
- It’s never boring! No two training sessions are alike. You – and your body – will always be wondering “what’s next?”
- Not just dumbbells…we have the BEST fitness toys to play with!
- Not limited to age or gender, accommodating most skill levels.
There is a difference in choosing a top notch training and workout program. But don’t just take my word for it. Hear it from fellow trainees who share their first-hand stories. And when you are ready, come and experience the difference yourself. Check out upcoming sessions of AVC Elite Training today.
Amy is the real deal…
Qualified, knowledgeable, hard-working, enthusiastic, funny, motivating. Her workouts are for people who ‘seriously’ want to challenge themselves.
And Amy ‘walks the walk’…
She does every rep in all three of her daily training sessions, and is still able to shout out instructions, encouragement and rep counts. It is amazing how great of shape she is in.
Amy’s experience and passion for fitness
[They] really show in her meticulously-detailed workout regiments that take into account all the variables and levels of her trainees.
No two workouts are the same and she has all the latest fitness equipment. [It is] always a challenging, fun, total workout.
But, the best part about Amy is that she really cares. She encourages – no, demands – constant contact with each of her trainees to see how they are progressing and constantly offers individual advice and encouragement.
For me, she has taught me that there is more to fitness than packing on muscle and doing some cardio.
I’m now a ‘total-body conditioning’ convert with a heart rate monitor, working on my range of motion, flexibility and core strength.
Fat-loss, strength and muscle tone all fall into line after that I’m learning.
I’ve known Amy since the sixth grade and she has not changed a bit. [She is] still passionate, funny, [and] hard-working. The only difference now is that she is a world-class trainer – and I’m not in the least-bit surprised.
Check out upcoming AVC Elite Training Sessions and contact Amy today to reserve your spot in this “world-class personal training” program right here in Mesa, Arizona.